Personal information
"TURTLE"π©π« : Mentioned 5 animals that live in water?π♂️ : Turtleπ©π« : Good. Name other 4 animalsπ¦ : Mother's Turtleπ§ : Father's Turtleπ¨ : Sister's Turtleπ© : Brother's Turleπ©π« :  ̄︿ ̄
Hello Guyss....A little opening for my content this time ⬆️⬆️emm, actually I can't if told to write it like this, what else can I do to change the value of the assignment wkwkwkIf I force it for a long time, it can be (amburadul) words, please understand the first time for the blog content (alasan aja nih sebenarnya)πGuys introduce my name is Atika Maharani Putri, whatever you want to call me, but I want to be called Atika♛Surely you think I'm a girl huh? Yes, of course:v but in my environment whether it's at home, school, or gathering with friends, I'm always bullied if I'm a boy, I don't know too, why is it compact when you think I'm a boy, yeah honestly I don't like if told to be a little feminine ππ, yeah just don't like it,Well, I realized I had planted it deep in my heart if I didn't want to be like other women, spoiled, graceful, or who liked make up. Wow makeup? most do not like me with makeup, π―% do not like it, after all the women if the makeup is also pretty, so why do we have to waste a lot of money for makeup tools??彑Thank you guys for taking the time to read this useless content _(._.)_❤️❤️❤️
Hello Guyss....A little opening for my content this time ⬆️⬆️emm, actually I can't if told to write it like this, what else can I do to change the value of the assignment wkwkwkIf I force it for a long time, it can be (amburadul) words, please understand the first time for the blog content (alasan aja nih sebenarnya)πGuys introduce my name is Atika Maharani Putri, whatever you want to call me, but I want to be called Atika♛Surely you think I'm a girl huh? Yes, of course:v but in my environment whether it's at home, school, or gathering with friends, I'm always bullied if I'm a boy, I don't know too, why is it compact when you think I'm a boy, yeah honestly I don't like if told to be a little feminine ππ, yeah just don't like it,Well, I realized I had planted it deep in my heart if I didn't want to be like other women, spoiled, graceful, or who liked make up. Wow makeup? most do not like me with makeup, π―% do not like it, after all the women if the makeup is also pretty, so why do we have to waste a lot of money for makeup tools??彑Thank you guys for taking the time to read this useless content _(._.)_❤️❤️❤️
Komentar
Posting Komentar